Friday, February 18

Difference

Desolate, the horizon is void
Removed from the world up here
Casting white about
Scattered with a line of trees
Diminish into the distance
Thick with frost
Dulled by the night before
Shaking at the roots
Pulled from the earth
Every sinew pulses
Every nerve atwinge

Formed in formlessness
Informed by ignorance
I listen for the words
Pushed into the world
Silence in the clouds
Turn the lights off to drive
I can see the trees on fire
Burnt the scrub to embers
Died down as the thick snow falls
Lost into the void of memory.

2 Comments:

Blogger spirals said...

hello, i was just checkin you site out we have a few things in common.. was wondering if you have read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy yet? if not im thinking you will definately enjoy it.. let me know.

February 19, 2005 8:39 am  
Blogger tzb said...

Thanks a lot Ashley! Really nice of you to come back and post :) I really appreciate it. I think Liquid's my favourite of the recent stuff too.. it's always nice to try something a bit different!

February 26, 2005 10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home